JK Pest Control is Noida based company who provide the best pest control services in Noida and Greater Noida with professional pest management. Our pest control company work for these industry hotel, restaurant, office, industrial and food processing companies. We have expert team who remove rodent from your home and office using quality chemicals.
We take pest control charges in Noida with square feet, which is good for small and large areas. If you are living in Noida and you are looking for pest control near me, then jk pest control will be the best for you, because now we provide only pest control services in Greater Noida and Noida.
How do we do it?
Our methodology is based on Industry standards to create a clean environment for our clients. Our steps include:
Inspection: A thorough inspection of the site consists of:
- Study the environment
- type of pests study
- Understanding individual tolerance levels
- Understanding the type of business and risk involved
Environment study and pest identification: We study every spot on the site and do the following analysis:
- Areas where it is humid, moist and hot
- Understand about food and water storage areas
- Pest entry points and type of environmental condition maintained
- Identifying and marking vents
Pest Prevention or removal process: We come with a plan to prevent pests from entering the work environment or storage areas. Our method includes:
- Trapping device placement to remove rodents and insects
- The chemical or non-chemical treatment process for termite and insects removal
- Thermal process treatment to eliminate bed bugs
- Sealing holes, vents and gaps wherever applicable for rodents, birds, and bats
- Scheduled vacuuming and cleaning services to remove any fungal formation, mosquitoes, and cockroaches
Continuous Improvement Process: We conduct regular inspection and scheduled cleaning activities to keep pests away from the workplace. Our team of experts will visit the site on a regular interval to study and understand possible areas of risk. We then create mitigation or prevention plans based on the report to provide a clean environment to our clients.